Thursday, January 14, 2010

It has been a busy Holiday season, I had a Christmas Eve party and a New Years Party at our home so you can imagine cleaning , cooking and decorating, don't forget all the shopping that needed to get done it was a lot of work but worth every minute to celebrate with love ones. I will try to put the pics in order from oldest to most recent, I can't believe my son is growing so fast, I don't recognize him in his newborn pictures anymore.

But this was him with santa, love this santa he had real wiskers...



Lets start all the way back on November 14th Fabio and I had friends and family over for the Boxing match Pacquiao vs. Cotto, everyone was on the deck in the backyard we barbecued the drinks were flowing, fun was had by all...
I am the bartender always...lol

Charlie Bear being cute as always

Crystal & Joshua horsing around

Valerie & Adam at the game table
Grandpa Steve & Charlie
My Husband Fabio & I
My sister Valerie and Crystal









No comments:

Post a Comment