Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mercy Hospital Stay



Titi Valerie

Grandpa Steve

Uncle Daryl soon to be Godfather



I love this pic of Charlie & Daddy catching some rays

Charlie was a little jauntic, but nothing the billie lights couldn't fix.

I like to looke as this picture as your future is so bright you have to wear shades...


All I can say is my hospital stay was great all the nurses and doctors were wonderful to Charlie & I plus the view of the ocean was so relaxing, I even got to see a thunderstorm roll in one night, love that sound. My mommy made it feel like home with all the bath and body works aromatherapy products she brought me and all the food and snacks and waters always thinking she is...lol

Grandma


Cousin Joshua

Abuelo Angel
Your big sister Crystal

your big sister first seeing you

No comments:

Post a Comment